In this area Celko Chemical has developed a complete line of multi-component products which are formulated according to the widespread demand of the market. They work through an appropriate and synergistic combination of various actives such as corrosion inhibitors, scale inhibitors, dispersing agents, microbicides, ... . more»
|Fume washing systems
|Treatments "on line"
Recirculating cooling waters
|Recirculating cooling waters
|Open recirculating systems
|"Once through" systems
Specific chemicals have been developed to:
- control organic and inorganic fouling
- prevent the corrosion
- solve all the cleaning problems in both sea water evaporators (MFS) or reverse osmosis (RO) systems.
|MSF water evaporators
|Primary and Waste Waters|
To solve to the problems of primary and waste waters depuration, both for municipal and industrial uses, Celko offers a complete set of products comprising:
- Anionic, cationic and non-ionic polyelectrolites.
- Primary flocculants, anti-foams Processing aids
|Industrial Chemical Cleanings|
To solve all problems of industrial cleanings, Celko has developed a complete line of products for both the industrial equipments and circuits.
The broad range of products available (complexing agents, inhibited acids, alkali, surfactants, solvents) can be applied in a wide variety of systems, such as:
- Water, steam and oil circuits
- Heat exchangers, distillation towers
- Ion exchange resins
|Steam / Water Thermal Cycles|
The chemical conditioning of steam/water cycles in professional and industrial power stations, is faced with a number of innovative products specifically developed at Celko Chemical. The Company has introduced new and more efficient formulations that have replaced the classical conditioning agents (hydrazine, sulphite, phosphate, homopolymers, etc); they provide improved efficiency and, more importantly, are safer to handle. more»
Low and medium pressure systems
|Medium and high pressure systems
A line of Celko products is specifically devoted to the solution of the operative and environmental problems related to the combustion process of heavy fuel oils and coals.
These chemicals include pre-flame additives and combustion additives and find application in:
- preventing sludge formation and corrosion in fuel circuits
- improving the atomization of heavy fuel oils
- catalyzing combustion processes
- preventing the corrosion from melting salts and from acid condensation
- minimizing deposits formation
- increasing boiler efficiency
- reducing the impact of the emissions on the environment
- reducing maintenance costs
|Chemical treatment of
|Pre-flame fuel oil treatments
Besides chemicals for general use in services already indicated in other catalogues, Celko Chemical offers a specific line of chemicals for sugar production process. more»
Besides chemicals for general use in services already indicated in other catalogues, Celko Chemical offers a specific line of chemicals for paper mill process: more»